TO ACCESS YOUR PATIENT PORTAL: CLICK HERE
Welcome to the Patient Portal!
A convenient and safe way to contact us is by using your computer. Our clinic can now communicate with you electronically through our secure Patient Portal. There are many features of this service that will keep you connected with your health team and allow you to communicate with the office. It is easy. The best part of this service – there is no cost!
Why use e-mail?
Using e-mail allows you to communicate with your medical provider at a time that is good for you. In the privacy and comfort of your home or even when you are away; if you have internet access, you can:
- See scheduled appointments
- Request and receive referrals
- Communicate with your Doctor/Medical Assistants
- VIew your labs after they have been reviewed by your doctor
- Eliminate phone tag with staff
- Update your personal and emergency contact information
- Receive our patient newsletters
- Get seasonal reminders
- View your billing statements
Is this safe?
Absolutely, we use secure, encrypted messaging that complies with federal standards and regulations. You will create your own password that will allow only you to view any messages from us or allow only you to send messages to us.
How soon will I get an answer?
Our office will usually respond to your e-mail quickly and, in most cases, the same day. Depending on the availability of your provider and the nature of the question, we respond within 2 business days. Some questions are easier to answer than others. Occasionally, we need to research an answer or speak to a colleague before we respond. If you have a concern that needs to be addressed immediately, you will need to call the office.
When should I not use the e-mail?
If you are having an emergency or urgent problem, call 911 or our office. Examples of emergencies are:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing
- Abdominal pain
- Fainting/passing out
- Severe headache
- Bleeding (nose, rectal, urine, vaginal)
- Acute confusion
- High fever > 102º
- Severe injury
- Suicidal thoughts
How do I start?
We can easily web-enable you to receive information and communicate with our office. Just call our office and ask to web-enabled. Our staff will give you a log-in code and password.
Proceed with the following steps to log into the portal after you have been web-enabled:
- Login at our website or go to https://mycw32.eclinicalweb.com/portal3436/jsp/login.jsp
- Save this website to your favorites for future use
- Enter user name & password that were given to you by the front desk
- Read consent form & click agree. Save the address to the portal to your favorites so that you have it available for future use oraccess us through the Home page or Patient Portal page of this website
Please call the front desk if you need more information on this or if you have misplaced your information.